The Airbus A330 jet has been flying now for over 21 years. It has proven very popular on high-density short-haul routes as well as medium to long haul routes. This can be seen by looking at the Airbus A330 Orders and Deliveries.
Airbus A330 Orders and Deliveries, and in Operation November 2021.
|Breakdown by variant
|November / 21||Orders
* A330-200 2 more orders taking the total to 664.
* A330-300 4 more orders taking the total to 784.
* A330-900 10 more orders taking the total to 333.
* A330-200 one more delivery taking the total to 648.
* A330-900 three more deliveries taking the total to 64.
Aircraft in fleet
* A330-200 one aircraft joins the global fleet to make it 599.
* A330-900 three more aircraft join the global fleet to make it a total of 64.
If there is more you want to learn about this airliner, please visit A330 Home, A330 Specs, A330 Assembly and A330 History.
We welcome your comments below, is there more we could be showing or are there topics you would like to see? Thank you.